Tuesday, January 10, 2012

How we did: Week 18 picks

Big D in Bold, I in Italics

Texans pick apart Bengals
Excuse: The two things I counted on in Cincinnati: Andy Dalton and the defense, failed miserably. Marvin Lewis also showed complete incompetence in managing the game, especially with his two silly challenges. How he still has a job every year is almost as amazing as Norv Turner.
Saints pass all over Lions
Giants bash Falcons
Excuse: Really 2 4th and inches plays turned this thing around. Mike Smith didn't look very impressive either.
Broncos shock Steelers
Excuse: I thought an injured Big Ben and Tebow was as bad as quarterback play gets. Then I watched LSU and Alabama play.

Big D: 1-3, 58-40 overall
I: 1-3, 60-38 overall

1 comment:

  1. There is shocking news in the sports betting world.

    It's been said that every bettor needs to see this,

    Watch this now or stop placing bets on sports...

    Sports Cash System - Automated Sports Betting Software.

    ReplyDelete