Saturday, June 8, 2013

My Own Draft 2013

Just like last year, this year I am doing my own "draft". Basically, I can select any where spot in a round, with one player per round. Since there were two "competitive balance" rounds, I selected one player from those "rounds. The rules are simple, I get one per round, but can skip one to overdraft a player, and I have to have seen the player play, whether on TV or in person (video such as YouTube doesn't count). At the end of the regular season, I will update my "draft" by showing which ones signed and which ones did not, and update how they are doing statistically (along with updating how my 2012 draft is doing). I consider this my "team", so eventually, I'll be able to compare my players to other team's drafts.

Hopefully I don't have the rash of unsigned players like last year. I'll probably do two different posts to update my 2012 and 2013 drafts at the end of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment